Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Couldn't live without you...

I am a happy wife who loves her husband so much that I could die for him.......

Dear Vivan,
I first saw you sitting on your desk in my dad's office. I started liking you. And started visiting office more often. I even tried to make conversations with you regarding work (blush).
One fine day, i decided to tell my dad about it. But first he didn't like it because he thought you're just an employee in his office, but when i told him how much i loved you he was fine with it. So he decided to talk about it with you. When my dad asked you about it you said no because you had a girlfriend. I was devastated. So my dad decided to offer you a promotion and lots of money to marry me. You took a while to think but after some days you accepted the offer. I was dancing with happiness. All the preparations started.
We had a grand marriage ceremony. And also a happy life after. YOU NEVER FAILED TO SURPRISE ME. You took good care of me. Everything was going fine and one day my dad became sick and he gave the whole company in your hands. You hesitated at first but seeing he's condition you took all the responsibility. And after some days he passed away. I started feeling lonely. You also started working late.
You were sleeping and your phone started ringing so i put your phone on silent so that it doesnt wake you up. But after i saw the name of the caller i was shocked. It was your ex-girlfriend which you were dating before we got married. But i loved you so much that it didn't matter. So i ignored. You informed me about your 1 week trip for some work. I checked your reservations and i found out that you had booked 2 tickets one was for you and other was for your ex girlfriend or maybe current girlfriend. It still didn't matter to me. You left. One day i suddenly felt sick. And i knew the reason already. After 2 days it became critical. I told you about it but you said you can't come right now because of the work pressure and told me to call the doctor. But i didn't call the doctor instead i wrote this letter to you because i knew i was gonna die for sure. I saw you put slow poison in my coffee everyday. And told myself i would do anything for you even if that includes me dying. But remember i loved you so much that i couldn't live without you. I knew your habbit of wetting your fingers with the tongue to turn the page. So i put poison on every corner of the page. Now you have it in your stomach already and you're gonna die soon and we will live together forever.......lots of love and waiting for you.

Yours loving,
Tasha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LONGING

  The kindness you pour onto others   is longing for it to pour on yourself  I’m painting a canvas colourful but all I can see is black and ...