Monday, April 1, 2019

Happily ever after...

So today I went to the restaurant with my family. We were seated when I saw a couple sitting next to us."Will you marry me?" He proposed her in the restaurant ."this can wait but my icecream can't", she said."oh come on just answer my question, would you?". She replied with a smirk,"Surely not again."grandpa scowls and grandma laughs. And then grandpa ordered the cake on which 60 years tag was attached. They both looked very happy. Watching them celebrate their 60th anniversary with no one to take a photo of this moment was mesmerizing as well as little sad. So I was about to get up to ask them if I can help them take a picture, but then he removed his phone from his pocket and took selfies. It was like they don't need anyone when they are together. They were the perfect definition of love and were the proof of happily ever after. Watching them make cute and funny faces I silently wished for them to live longer, together and happier. Forgetting about all the worries and making each other laugh, they cut the cake and fed each other. Grandma took out something from her bag which looked like a ticket, and said here's a ticket for disneyland. Let's become young again. On this grandpa asked her with surprise how did you manage to buy this ticket? Grandma said this are the savings stole from your wallet. And grandpa scowl again. Then grandpa gave her a ring. Grandma said to him,"do you believe?". "Believe that we are still together on our 60th anniversary?", he replied. She said,"no, do you believe that I tolerated you for like 60 years?" Again she was successful in making grandpa scowl and herself laugh.

3 comments:

LONGING

  The kindness you pour onto others   is longing for it to pour on yourself  I’m painting a canvas colourful but all I can see is black and ...