Sunday, September 23, 2018

Happiness in small difficult world...

         Once me and my friend were going to mahim. We reached the station and as soon as we came out of the station we were waiting for our cab to come. We saw some people sitting on the foothpath drinking alcohol and playing poker. They seem to be so happy like they have no problems in their life. One of them bought everyone some snacks and they sat around enjoying the night. One of them said to his friend that you are allergic to that chutni in the snack and that person replied him with,"bhai jo hoga dekha jaega abhi enjoy karneka"(brother, we'll see whatever happens after this, right now I'm gonna enjoy) and everyone started laughing. 
          Looking at them I felt like we have everything in life yet we keep on complaining about everything. We keep on expecting new things and forget to enjoy today. This people don't have concrete house, they don't have nice clothes to wear, they get food only once a day or not even that still they enjoy everything. They care for their family, friends. They are happy in their small difficult world. Then why not we? Seeing them smile I learnt a biggest lesson of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LONGING

  The kindness you pour onto others   is longing for it to pour on yourself  I’m painting a canvas colourful but all I can see is black and ...